New training series - Online trainings
To meet the expectations of our customers and challenges exposed by the market, Honeywell Fire & PAVA Solutions offers a wide range of online trainings in the field of:
• Fire Alarm Systems
• Voice Alarm and Public Address Systems
• Early Smoke Detection
• Management and Visualization Systems
Advantages of our online trainings:
• experienced trainers guarantee high substantive quality of trainings
• getting to know the latest devices and technologies offered by an expert
• after the training, we offer the possibility of individual consultations regarding the projects and installations of training participants
• training is supplemented with information on legal regulations, industry standards and guidelines for individual systems
Thanks to various levels of trainings and a wide range of topics, each participant can chose individual pace and qualification to explore.
The training in virtual form is divided into interactive time blocks so each participant can ask the trainer questions about the topics covered and possible issues of their everyday professional work.
ON-LINE TRAINING SCHEDULE:
New online trainings program coming soon
Not to miss upcoming trainings, please register our Newsletter.
Registration and terms of participation:
The trainings are dedicated both to our current clients and to all other companies interested in the subject and cooperation with us.
We invite parties related to the construction investment process: designers, fire protection experts, architects, general contractors, investors, building service technicians and other persons / companies dealing with professionally active security systems.
Registration for training can be made using the online registration form.
All online trainings are free of charge.
Please be aware of the possibility that we are able to prepare and carry out tailor-made training according to your needs covering the topics of Fire Alarm Systems, PA/VA, Security ... We are able to organize trainings in languages: English, Romanian and Russian.
If you have any further questions, please get in touch with us via email or phone:
- Southeast Europe: Email firstname.lastname@example.org / Tel. +40(0)256 307 501.
- Ukraine and Baltic Countries: Email email@example.com / Tel. +48 22 60 60 900
Last-minute changes to the seminar schedule and content of training may occur.